Re: References and Acknowledgements (Was: Transition Request: Subresource Integrity to FPWD)

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 09:22:13 +0100
To: Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>
Cc: David Ezell <David_E3@verifone.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>, "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
I added a reference to Fetch in
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/d7e403245d3ac81033b8c3e898bf60f7c3e3a2af

The editor's draft has been updated accordingly:
http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/#modifications-to-fetch-1

Apologies for the oversight. That was my fault.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)