Re: Transition Request: Subresource Integrity to FPWD

From: Daniel Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:11:22 -0700
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
CC: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
On 3/21/2014 5:42 AM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> I am not aware that the discussion moved past a -00 Internet Draft and a
> bit of mailing list discussion among individuals, and I am not aware the
> IETF has made a request as you suggest above. If there have been formal
> proceedings attributable to the IETF as a whole, references would help.

It never got far enough for a formal anything, but informally the people
involved in the IETF at the time weren't interested in adopting it into
an IETF standards process. I wasn't involved with that effort
personally, but whatever the details it was enough of a rejection that
we dropped the implementation work we had already done.

-Dan Veditz