Staying on topic [Was: Re: do not deprecate synchronous XMLHttpRequest]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:58:11 -0500
To: Michaela Merz <michaela.merz@hermetos.com>
CC: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
On 2/10/15 3:43 PM, Michaela Merz wrote:
> The web-developers are the people who have
> to use the available browser technologies to provide what users want.
> And often we can't oblige because - well, browsers don't implement it
> for whatever reason.

Michaela - this list is for technical discussions regarding WebApps'
specs. However, your last couple of e-mails  directly targeted specific
browser vendors. I ask that you please refrain such targeting on this
list (perhaps you could move such comments/dialogue to vendor-specific
forum).

-Thanks, AB