Re: [admin] Should WebApps' HTML Templates spec be published as a WG Note?

On 2/26/14 9:43 AM, ext Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Hi Robin, Dimitri, All,
>
> Since HTML Templates is now part of HTML5, to help avoid confusion, I
> think WebApps' last TR of the spec ([html-templates]) should be
> replaced with a WG Note that clearly indicates WebApps' work on the
> standalone spec has stopped and the feature is now part of HTML5. (The
> Note could also be void of any technical substance as DAP recently did
> f.ex. [contacts-api]).

Dimitri, Rafael, Tony - there is also a question about the contents of
the HTML Templates [ED]. What are you planning to do with it (delete it;
remove the "guts" and link to HTML(5); something else)?

-Art

[ED]
<http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcomponents/raw-file/tip/spec/templates/index.html>