[admin] Should WebApps' HTML Templates spec be published as a WG Note?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:43:14 -0500
To: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@chromium.org>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi Robin, Dimitri, All,

Since HTML Templates is now part of HTML5, to help avoid confusion, I
think WebApps' last TR of the spec ([html-templates]) should be replaced
with a WG Note that clearly indicates WebApps' work on the standalone
spec has stopped and the feature is now part of HTML5. (The Note could
also be void of any technical substance as DAP recently did f.ex.
[contacts-api]).

WDYT? Any objections?

(If we agree to publish a WG Note, I'll create it).

-Thanks, AB

[html-templates] <http://www.w3.org/TR/html-templates/>
[contacts-api] <http://www.w3.org/TR/contacts-api/>