Re: [fullscreen] Problems with mouse-edge scrolling and games

The issue with pointerlock is that it requires the app to draw its own
cursor instead of the OS cursor, which has at least two significant
drawbacks:

   - Significant pointer lag between movement input and actual movement on
   screen compared to an OS-drawn cursor (yes, even at 60fps),
   - Inability to use DOM elements with mouse events for a game overlay/HUD..

We could work around #2, but #1 is a no-go for a twitch game such as a RTS
where mouse accuracy and responsiveness is so critical.

Something like a different kind of pointer lock that uses the OS cursor and
only prevent the cursor from exiting the window canvas would be optimal.