Re: [admin] Draft of updated charter available for review

Quick notes, questions....

Is "File API: Directories and System" dead? Looks kinda dead (last updated 07 March 2012).

Streams should not be part of File - it's a generic API for any data.

"UI Events" is linked to the wrong place.

Drop the "currently not supported by web standards." from Gamepad description... as it's a bit of an oxymoron to have a standard for a standard that's not supported as a standard... standard :)

Ooohhh! WebApps staking a claim over "Service Workers"! Nice :)

URL API should point to http://url.spec.whatwg.org/

Can we please put an end to this whole snapshot nonsense:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/xhr/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

Maybe drop: "public-web-intents@w3.org (archive) for discussion of the Web Intents specification"

--
Marcos Caceres