[admin] Draft of updated charter available for review

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:36:28 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,

Although WebApps' current charter [Charter] does not expire until the
end of May, since it can take a while to agree on a new charter
(especially if new deliverables are proposed), I created a Draft [Draft]
today. A diff of the current charter vs. the draft is available at [Diff].

My intent was to reflect the current state of WebApps' work and I don't
think there are any major surprises.

Comments (as well as PRs) are welcome, especially if anyone has any
deliverables to propose.

-Thanks, ArtB

[Charter] <http://www.w3.org/2012/webapps/charter/Overview.html>
[Draft] <http://afbarstow.github.io/WebApps/charter.html>