Re: Re: Keyboard events for accessible RIAs and Games

Note that the www-dom WG has objected to querying the localized,
accessible, user-friendly, keyboard symbol on grounds that it adds more
bits (or tiny fractions of bits) to the user identifyable information.
Contrieved usecases and advanced handwaving where employed. This is most
likely ending with A) not doing accessible, localized, user friendly things
or B) doing more user unfriendly things like popping "allow ..." dialogs
all over. I have forked issue B in its own thread, hopefully so that
neither A or B will be necessary.