Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Daniel Buchner <daniel@mozilla.com> wrote:
> "I am going to offer a cop-out option: maybe we simply don't offer
> imperative syntax as part of the spec?"
>
> Why would we do this if the imperative syntax is "solid", "nicely
> compatible", and relatively uncontentious? Did you mean to say declarative?

DERP. Yes, thank you Daniel. I mean to say:

I am going to offer a cop-out option: maybe we simply don't offer
DECLARATIVE syntax as part of the spec? Should we let
libraries/frameworks build their own custom elements (with opinion and
flair) to implement declarative syntax systems?

:DG<