Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

*"I am going to offer a cop-out option: maybe we simply don't offer
imperative syntax as part of the spec?"
*
Why would we do this if the imperative syntax is "solid", "nicely
compatible", and relatively uncontentious? Did you mean to say declarative?

Daniel J. Buchner
Product Manager, Developer Ecosystem
Mozilla Corporation