Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

One thing I've heard from many of our in-house developers, is that they
prefer the imperative syntax, with one caveat: we provide an easy way to
allow components import/require/rely-upon other components. This could
obviously be done using ES6 Modules, but is there anything we can do to
address that use case for the web of today?