Re: [PointerLock] Should there be onpointerlockchange/onpointerlockerror properties defined in the spec

I'm not sure this makes sense to use futures exclusively. As a library
author you want to know when the page transitions into full screen mode
even if you didn't invoke the requestFullScreen call.

Futures are also not extensible. With an event we could always tack on more
information in the future. With Future<boolean> we're stuck with that
boolean forever and can't add new information.

It seems like there's a bit too much Future worshiping going on right now.