Re: Two years on and still no sensible web storage solutions exist

Your best bet is to report implementation/performance issues to the browser
vendors, rather than here, unless you believe that there is something
inherent in the spec that results in slow implementations.

I'd say in the specific case of Chrome, we probably have not optimized for
the case of writing out a 100MB ArrayBuffer - logging a bug at
http://crbug.com describing your use case would be a useful way to have
this addressed, at least on that platform.