Re: W3C document license [Was: Re: Call for Editor: URL spec]

On Tue, 06 Nov 2012 12:57:38 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:

>> On 11/06/2012 08:02 AM, Adam Barth wrote:
>>> Does the WebApps Working Group plan do either of these things?

>>> B) License the fork in such a way as to let me merge improvements into
>>> my copy

> I am not aware of any changes nor impending changes to the W3C's
> Document license policy WebApps follows.

Actually there are efforts being made to change the document license. But
they are not in the scope of this group.

If you're a W3C member then you should already know how the organisation
changes itself. If not, you're still welcome to e.g. the W3C Process
Community Group, where among other people the CEO, and the current editor
of the Process Document, actually listen to what people say and engage in
discussion.

cheers

Chaals