Re: Defenses against phishing via the fullscreen api (was Re: full screen api)

There are two problems with your proposal:

1) Apple has indicated of not being comfortable with keyboard (and/or UI?)
events in fullscreen at all.
2) Apple has also indicated of not liking confirm prompts of any kind
whatsoever.

If Apple cannot be swayed, then a fullscreen button will remain a "break my
app" button for web application developers.

Which is why I proposed that vendors indicate which capabilities will be
missing before any attempt to enter fullscreen, so that Apple does not have
to be swayed to do things they indicated not wanting to do, but solves the
"break my app" button problem for web application developers.