Re: CfC: publish FPWD of Push API; deadline October 12

Art,

I uploaded an update to the editor's draft [1] that aligned the three
missing references with a respec biblio update pull request that is
pending acceptance by Robin. So once biblio.js is updated, all of the
references should work.

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/push/raw-file/default/index.html

Bryan Sullivan

--