Re: [WebSQL] Any future plans, or has IndexedDB replaced WebSQL?

That's nice, pretty much what I was thinking but somewhat more complete : )
Is there not a w3 group progressing something like this? And if not, who
would need to be lobbied to get one started?!

As an aside, I note you didn't implement "date" as a supported data type.
Was that a conscious decision, and if so what was the reasoning behind it?