Re: [eventsource] Moving Server-sent Events spec back to Last Call

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:24:01 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> Given the information below, I think it would be useful to move this
> spec to a "test-ready" state. That is, publish it as a Last Call Working
> Draft now and if there are known issues, document them in the Status of
> the Document Section. Then, after a fixed review period, if no
> substantial changes are agreed, the spec can be moved to Candidate
> Recommendation and work on a test suite can begin. Naturally, if major
> changes are agreed, the spec will need to return to Working Draft.
>
> Are there any objections to doing the above?

Test suite is pretty much finished (I have a few things left to clean up
and need to put it on w3c-test.org now that it accepts PHP):

http://tc.labs.opera.com/apis/EventSource/

Kind regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren