[workers], [eventsource] Re: several messages

On Feb/24/2011 8:50 PM, ext Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Ian Hickson<ian@hixie.ch>  wrote:
>> On Thu, 24 Feb 2011, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>>> Given the information below, I think it would be useful to move this
>>> spec to a "test-ready" state. That is, publish it as a Last Call Working
>>> Draft now and if there are known issues, document them in the Status of
>>> the Document Section. Then, after a fixed review period, if no
>>> substantial changes are agreed, the spec can be moved to Candidate
>>> Recommendation and work on a test suite can begin. Naturally, if major
>>> changes are agreed, the spec will need to return to Working Draft.
>> On Thu, 24 Feb 2011, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>>
>>> Given the information below, I think it would be useful to move this
>>> spec to a "test-ready" state. That is, publish it as a Last Call Working
>>> Draft now and if there are known issues, document them in the Status of
>>> the Document Section. Then, after a fixed review period, if no
>>> substantial changes are agreed, the spec can be moved to Candidate
>>> Recommendation and work on a test suite can begin. Naturally, if major
>>> changes are agreed, the spec will need to return to Working Draft.
>> I'll defer to Tab for these.
> I'll do the necessary edits for publishing tomorrow.
Please ping me Tab after your edits are done and then I will start a
1-week CfC to publish LCs for Server-sent Events and Workers.

Since these specs have already had one LC, I think a shorter (than 6
month) comment period makes sense and propose 6 weeks. If anyone can't
live with that, please speak up.

-Art Barstow