Re: [widgets] Questions regarding to "Test Suite for the XML Digital Signatures For Widgets Specification "

Thank you,

I have one more question:
Test 19dsa.wgt.
The deal is when I look on the certificate that is used for this test I see that
it contains information about DSA Public Key, but the Signature Algorithm for
this certificate is pointed as SHA1withRSA. Is it correct?
I am not familiar with DSA algorithm.But in other places where I look into
certificate with DSA Public Key, I saw that certificate is signed with DSA and
the SHA-1 hash algorithm (for instance here: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2459.txt)
Also as I understand the signature value after DSA algorithm using shall contain
two "big integer", written in the (ASN.1)  form, but in this test I see only
some byte array without any ASN.1 tags.
May be the signature value is packed somehow? Haw can I unpack it?

Regards,
Andrey