Re: [widgets] Questions regarding to "Test Suite for the XML Digital Signatures For Widgets Specification "

Hi Andrey,
I'll try to look into this this week. We've also updated the test suite
to address the issues you outlined in your previous email. I've also
updated the spec so the that vendors can define their own <transform>
(instead of forcing 1.1).

--
Marcos Caceres
Opera Software