Re: [widgets] Error in i18n tests for features

On 3 Dec 2010, at 16:54, Marcos Caceres wrote:

> On 12/3/10 5:38 PM, Scott Wilson wrote:
>>
>> On 3 Dec 2010, at 16:28, Marcos Caceres wrote:

>>> Can you suggest an alternative way to test this?
>>
>> How about:
>>
>> <feature name="feature:a9bb79c1" required="false" dir="rtl"/>
>>
>> ?
>
> That might be ok, but the problem is still that if false is treated as "eslaf" it would still default to "true" (which is why I wrote the test with the bogus feature):
>
> "If a required attribute is used, then let required-feature be the result of applying the rule for getting a single attribute value to the required attribute. If the required attribute is not used or if required-feature is not a valid boolean value, then let the value of required-feature be the value 'true'."

Ah OK I think I understand now, so the actual test is OK if the UA doesn't throw an exception and has an empty feature list (its not supported, and required is false). You shouldn't see a "false" value on the Feature as if all goes well, it won't be used?