Re: [IndexedDB] Behavior of IDBObjectStore.get() and IDBObjectStore.delete() when record doesn't exist

Yes, I prefer it due to the symmetry, and agree that its a judgment call. I
guess the advantage of allowing it is library's can disallow if they like.
The reverse is not true, if you disallow it a library cannot allow it.

Cheers,
Keean