Re: XHR responseArrayBuffer attribute: suggestion to replace "asBlob" with "responseType"

Hi David,

Sorry for the delayed response.  I think the idea of BinaryHttpRequest is a
reasonable one.  As you point out, it simply side-steps any potential
performance and compatibility issues.  Are you imagining that the API is
effectively the same as XMLHttpRequest, except without the text and XML
part?

How do other people feel about David's proposal?

Chris