Re: Comments on the http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets/

Hello

  Here are some issues/clarifications on the p&c test suite

1. ta-uLHyIMvLwz/000 : dl.wgt

   The archive is not encrypted. The test description mentions that it
is encrypted

2. i18n-lro/020
  i18nlro20.wgt
    Is the expectation of the testcase correct. Should the word SED
change to DES, to be in sync with the example "The Awesome Super  <bdo
dir="rtl">Dude</bdo>Widget" in p&c spec. Does it expect the character to
be changed from &lt to &gt.

Same behavior applies to i18n-ltr 010 &020, i18n-rlo 020 etc

rgds
viji

On Wednesday 03 November 2010 10:17 AM, viji wrote:
> Hello Marcos
>
> Thank You, I am okay with the changes.
>
> rgds
> viji
>
> On Tuesday 02 November 2010 08:20 PM, Marcos Caceres wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:36 AM, viji<viji@borqs.com> wrote:
>>> Hello Marcos
>>>
>>> The changes for "Email attribute" and "Rule for Getting Text Content
>>> with
>>> Normalized White Space" seem fine.
>>
>> Good to hear!
>>
>>> I have a comment on usage of Global attributes for Icon, Feature,
>>> Content
>>> and Param elements.
>>>
>>> For all these elements dir attribute does not make sense. The text you
>>> added contains the line " What effect specifying a global attribute
>>> has on
>>> an elements is determined by Step 7 of this specification."
>>>
>>> In step 7, the reference is given to Rule for Getting Text Content or
>>> rule
>>> for getting a single attribute value etc. Does this clarify as to