Re: [Notifications] feedback requested on new Editor's Draft

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:06 PM, John Gregg <johnnyg@google.com> wrote:

> After the extensive discussion several weeks ago, I've been working on a
> new draft for Web Notifications which is now available at
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebNotifications/publish/

Not sure if this has been asked before but what about an optional property
to position it elsewhere beside the bottom left.

Something like:

createNotification(in DOMString iconUrl, in DOMString title, in DOMString
body[, in DOMString position])

Where it can take 4 possible values: topleft, topright, bottomleft,
bottomright. Bottomright being the default.

> Should we really put another interface on the global object? Can we not
> put these on window.navigator like other APIs that integrate with the system
> layer?

I also agree that it would make sense to add it to navigator.

--Ryan