Re: [widgets] CfC: to publish LC#2 of the WARP spec; deadline 2 December

On Tuesday, December 1, 2009, Marcin Hanclik
<Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com> wrote:
> Hi Art, All,
>
> ACCESS does not support this publication.
> Our motivation is that the comments received during the LC#1 were not all addressed.

Please list exactly which comment were not addressed.

> Since the PAG has started with the earlier draft of WARP and relation to PAG was an argument for LC#2, we assume that the group still has time to accommodate the LC#1 comments in the present version of the specification without the detrimental effect on the proceedings within PAG.

that's absurd. The PAG had no bearing on this work. Work continues as
normal.  Also, what the PAG has or had not done is member
confidential; please stop discussing PAG matters in public.

If you have *actual* issues with the current draft, list them quickly
so we can address them ASAP.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au