From: public-webapps-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webapps-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Arthur Barstow
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 3:50 PM
To: public-webapps
Subject: [widgets] CfC: to publish LC#2 of the WARP spec; deadline 2 December

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish Last Call Working Draft
#2 of:

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-access/

This CfC satisfies the group's requirement to "record the group's
decision to request advancement" for this LCWD. Note that as
specified in the Process Document [PD], a Working Group's Last Call
announcement is a signal that:

* the Working Group believes that it has satisfied its relevant
technical requirements (e.g., of the charter or requirements
document) in the Working Draft;

* the Working Group believes that it has satisfied significant
dependencies with other groups;

* other groups SHOULD review the document to confirm that these
dependencies have been satisfied. In general, a Last Call
announcement is also a signal that the Working Group is planning to
advance the technical report to later maturity levels.

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is December 2.

For some additional background on this proposal, see:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009OctDec/
0947.html

-Art Barstow

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.