RE: [WARP4U] WARP with UPnP, was: RE: [widgets] Draft Minutes for 19 November 2009 Voice Conference

Hi Robin,

>>Can you please update this to just be a delta?
As far as I know W3C specs, delta documents are usually errata or WG Notes.
Even currently on-going specification work is based on new revisions of the existing documents.
Therefore I would keep the document as it is.

As for UPnP, I was thinking further and actually I seem to have chosen wrong name for the "new" / revised spec. The main use case I am thinking of is the more concrete specification of the local network addresses (aka pattern based or "local" as proposed by some reviewers) that has actually nothing to do with UPnP as such. It is just about retrieval of the content whose URL is "local" (probably retrieved over UPnP stack, but it does not matter here).

Thanks,
Marcin

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646