Re: [widgets] Test suite full coverage of mandatory aspects in the P&C spec, was Re: OMTP BONDI Reference Implementation fully compliant against mandatory P&C tests

Hi Marcos,

The latest P&C test results for Apache Wookie (incubating) are:

165 tests
16 ignored
17 failures
132 passes

Failed: dc,d4,an,co,za,bv,rd,b2, ao,cp,cj,af,e8,bl,bm,bn,zz (though
the last four test cases may be in error; see previous email)
Ignored (not automatically tested - doesn't indicate failure): ds, e4,
e5, e6, e7, z1, z2, e1, df, dr, d5, dt, dg, d6, e2, e3

Is there a particular format you need the submission of test results
to be in?