Re: Issue Request for DOM L3 Events

I think it's probably worth pointing out that the special handling of
ALT is specific to Windows as ALT is used to activate menus, this does
not effect MacOS, and may or may not effect the various linux browsers
(i honestly have no idea what they do and don't have a linux system to
test on).

That said my (brief) testing of Safari for Windows shows that Safari
correctly pair ALT up/down in all of the scenarios below.  The
testcase I used is at http://nerget.com/tests/input-testcase.html

--Oliver