From: Paul Lambert [mailto:paul@marvell.com]
Sent: mercredi 16 octobre 2013 19:16
To: GALINDO Virginie; public-web-security@w3.org
Cc: Wendy Seltzer; Paul Lambert
Subject: Re: Web Security IG - a proposal of actions

 [...]
>-       Mobile security
>We should support the web & mobile IG [1] to understand what are the
>main security weaknesses in the web app model, compared to native app model.
>This would help W3C to fill the gap in terms of security feature for
>the mobile web.

Is this just mobile-to-web or is there any interest in direct peer-to-peer security for mobile devices?

Paul

[...]

Please do not take into account the following notice

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus