Re: w3process-ISSUE-94 (Declined transition announcements): Who should be informed when a transition is declined, and of what? [Document life cycle (ch 7)]

On 4/23/14 12:19 PM, Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:55:45 +0200, Arthur Barstow
> <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Anyone have any `real data` on the number of TransReqs made vs. the
>> number actually declined?
>
> Although I don't, I would be surprised (and therefore want to know,
> and understand better why) if it is more than about 3%

In the absence of data that shows this is even a minor problem (as
opposed to perhaps a mostly theoretical one), it seems prudent to expect
that `common sense` would prevail in these (apparently rare) cases and
as such the AB shouldn't overly complicate `the process`. [You know,
KISS and all that jazz.]