Re: W3C needs a Dashboard

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 12:52:56 -0400
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
CC: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
On 4/4/14 12:36 PM, ext Ian Jacobs wrote:
> We have this page that shows which groups are publishing specs (and
> spec status): http://www.w3.org/TR/tr-groups-all

That's nice but TBH, data limited to the status of Technical Reports
isn't useful to me.

(And that's especially true in the Emperor's New World where I envision
groups wanting to minimize the hassles of PubRules and TRs will only
have two TRs (FPWD and only publish their CR after they've completed
their interop work).

-AB