Re: Is there an RDF downloadable version of schema.org vocabulary?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 09:49:13 +0100
To: Niels Andersen <niels@thinkiq.com>
Cc: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 10 April 2016 at 08:35, Niels Andersen <niels@thinkiq.com> wrote:
> I am trying to use schema.org together with RDF, but I cannot find out how
> to download the file.
>

> The closest thing that I have found is
> http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html , which does not appear to be an
> rdf file.

It is an RDF file. The clue is in the name: RDFa, which is an
(HTML-based) syntax for RDF. There are also .nt and .nq files
(NTriples and NQuads) available in the Github repository in the
data/releases/ filetree via http://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/

Most modern RDF tools are capable of parsing these formats, so we have
not made an RDF/XML version available.

For example the RDFa can be imported into Dydra, e.g. here's an
experimental SPARQL view of the data:
http://dydra.com/danbri/schema-org (I forget which release, sorry).

If this doesn't work out for you, let us know here and we can see
about generating RDF/XML with each release.

cheers,

Dan

> There is an owl file, which fails to load in Protégé, TopBraid and Jena. The
> comment in the file says that it is out of date an likely not very useful.

The OWL representation indeed was an early experiment and is not maintained.

Dan