Is there an RDF downloadable version of schema.org vocabulary?

From: Niels Andersen <niels@thinkiq.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 07:35:43 +0000
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
I am trying to use schema.org together with RDF, but I cannot find out how to download the file.

The closest thing that I have found is http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html , which does not appear to be an rdf file.

There is an owl file, which fails to load in Protégé, TopBraid and Jena. The comment in the file says that it is out of date an likely not very useful.

Please provide guidance to where I can find this information.

Niels