Re: Is there an RDF downloadable version of schema.org vocabulary?

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 15:06:58 -0400
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
On 4/10/16 3:35 AM, Niels Andersen wrote:

> I am trying to use schema.org together with RDF, but I cannot find out
> how to download the file.
>

> The closest thing that I have found is
> http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html
> <http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html> , which does not appear
> to be an rdf file.
>

> There is an owl file, which fails to load in Protégé, TopBraid and
> Jena. The comment in the file says that it is out of date an likely
> not very useful.
>

> Please provide guidance to where I can find this information.
>

> Niels

Niels,

The the following:

[1] Goto: http://osds.openlinksw.com -- to download the OpenLink
Structured Data Sniffer Browser Extentions
[2] Install the extension
[3] Goto: http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html
[4] Click on the OSDS icon and then select "Download" .

That should get you the Turtle doc attached to this mail.

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO