Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

From: Sam Goto <goto@google.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:19:09 -0800
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Cc: Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>, Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>, PublicVocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
A few more notes:

- Why is the reservation status called ReserveStatusType and the order
status called OrderStatus? Should we make them consistent?
- There is a lot of intersection between the various statuszes classes
(with one more being added to the list ActionStatus). Should we look at
that more holistically?
- http://sdo-wip2.appspot.com/TaxiReservation can we add the
dropoffLocation and dropoffTime too? Should TrainReservation have those
properties too?
- thanks for adding Taxi and TaxiReservation! Greatly appreciated!