Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

A few more notes:

- Why is the reservation status called ReserveStatusType and the order
status called OrderStatus? Should we make them consistent?
- There is a lot of intersection between the various statuszes classes
(with one more being added to the list ActionStatus). Should we look at
that more holistically?
- http://sdo-wip2.appspot.com/TaxiReservation can we add the
dropoffLocation and dropoffTime too? Should TrainReservation have those
properties too?
- thanks for adding Taxi and TaxiReservation! Greatly appreciated!