Re: Draft schema for QA sites

From: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:10:57 -0600
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Cc: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>, Shawn Simister <simister@google.com>, elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>, Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>, W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>

> 3. Thad Guidry
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Jan/0115.html
>
> Requests that we make clear that an answer is just an opinion, not
> necessarily the truth.
>
> Hopefully the suggestedAnswer text above addresses this. We might add
> some obviously false answer example too.
>
> TODO: solicit example markup for Question and/or Answer. Any suggestions?

Yeap, that works...
but I would prefer a nudge to include "opinion" in the text...i.e. An
answer or opinion (possibly one of several, possibly incorrect) to a
Question.

My reason is that folks sometimes don't "answer" directly...merely make an
opinion or belief statement towards the question...and sometimes those are
marked as being a "very good answer" towards a question.

Q: Can humans multi-task ?
A: It is my belief that humans can learn to multi-task with adaptive
training, but some studies have shown that cognitive load demands too much
from memory usage on the human brain for anything more than extremely
simple tasks.

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>