Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

I sent another update to Dan. The changes are:

- Changed reservationNumber to reservationId

- Removed Reservation > modifyReservationUrl

- Removed Reservation > cancelReservationUrl

- Removed Reservation > confirmReservationUrl

- Removed Reservation > checkinUrl

- Removed Ticket > downloadUrl

- Removed Ticket > printUrl

- Removed FoodEstablishment > reservationUrl

- Added Reservation > priceSpecification

- Changed Reservation > price and Ticket > price to pricePaid.

- Changed pricePaid to accept PriceSpecification in addition to number.

- Changed Flight > aircraft to accept a Vehicle.

- Added Taxi.

- Added TaxiReservation.

The various URL properties were removed in favor of the forthcoming
addition of ActionHandler.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com