Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

David,

We already have your needs fulfilled with the property "sameAs" on
http://schema.org/LocalBusiness or even just
http://schema.org/Organization ... just use that and it works today.
This proposal for "Account" is for
representing Account identities sometimes represented as a url and not
"__Pages__ that are created for AccountHolders or that represent them
topically on a page" as I understand it.

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 10:37 AM, David Deering <david@touchpointdigital.net