Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

I've been listening to the conversation and have been debating with
something myself.  I'd like to see a way in which business listings and
business profile pages could also be distinguished through Schemas.
Particularly, I'm referring to a business' listing on sites such as
Yelp, Angie's List, YP.com, Foursquare, Infogroup, Acxiom, Factual,
Nokia, CitySearch, and even listings such as Google+ Local, Bing Places,
and Yahoo Local.  Whereas a Google+ Local or Business/Brand page could
be considered a social account, I don't believe that the others could.

So I'm not sure if SocialAccount would fit those applications, and I'm
also not sure if Account would be too general or vague.  Maybe
BusinessListing, BusinessPage, ProfilePage, or even Page would be a
better suited type for those pages, I don't know.  So I'm just throwing
that out there to get everyone's thoughts.  Thanks.

David