Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

Instead of having the information within a reservation, the reservation
could refer to a TrainTrip (or some other, better term. Forgive me. It's
getting late here). The TrainTrip would specify the arrival/departure
information.

A train schedule is a list of TrainTrips.

The Flight type (in the same proposal) uses such a pattern. A
FlightReservation refers to a Flight.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com