Re: Multi-typed Entities in schema.org; was: Re: makesOffer should accept Service

Excuse me for being the noob here ;) but how could I literally help out?
I'm willing but unfortunately unfamiliar with what I could on the
webschemas wiki nor how to do it. If somebody could point me the way and
hold my hand a bit so to say, than I'm more than happy to dedicate some of
my time to code a bunch of examples. I just don't know where and how to
start.