Re: VisualArtwork Schema proposal reprise

Hi Paul,

Iım the person who originally proposed the colorpalette property and I had
also drafted it in the wiki here
-http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/VisualArtwork

The discussions on the colorPalette property can be viewed here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Jun/0084.html

Please let me know what should I do do to move this forward to include it
as part of the spec.

-Thanigai.