Re: UserInteraction vs. InteractAction

On 26 November 2013 08:32, Alexander Shubin <ajax@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just to clarify details.
>
> How should one use interactionCount property in schema.org/CreativeWorkclass without using UserInteraction? Just Text seems to be harmful. Using
> Actions is counterintuitive to me.

This particular piece of counter-intuitive design dates from the original
version of schema.org. I am not sure whether interactionCount should
continue to be used.

BTW recently Stephane, Guha and I were talking about question/answer site
(e.g. see notes in
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/StackoverflowResearch) and the
desire to represent 'upvotes' and 'downvotes' is there too.
Perhaps we can come up with a revised model that fixes interactionCount and
addresses this use case?

Dan