Re: UserInteraction vs. InteractAction

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 12:32 AM, Alexander Shubin <ajax@yandex-team.ru>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just to clarify details.
>
> How should one use interactionCount property in schema.org/CreativeWorkclass without using UserInteraction? Just Text seems to be harmful. Using
> Actions is counterintuitive to me.

Any-Thing (e.g. CreativeWork) will eventually have a pointer to Actions
(e.g. via "Thing.operation"), so we could potentially have an "Group" of
people as the "Action.agent" to refer to an aggregation of all the "verbs"
that were taken in the entity (e.g. "(This video) (is LikedAction) by (a
group of people) ").