On product: Feedback on Schema.org

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:17:41 +0100
To: "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>

"""
I noticed some duplication (which causes confusion at least for me) between:
*Thing > Event > UserInteraction* - "A user interacting with a page"
http://schema.org/UserInteraction
vs.
*Thing > Action > InteractAction* - "The act of interacting with another
person or organization." - http://schema.org/InteractAction

including many specific types like:
*> UserInteraction > UserCheckins* -  "User interaction: Check-in at a
place."" - http://schema.org/UserCheckins
vs.
*> InteractAction > CommunicateAction > CheckInAction* - "The act of an
agent communicating (service provider, social media, etc) their arrival
by registering/confirming for a previously reserved service (e.g. flight
check in) or at a place (e.g. hotel), possibly resulting in a result
(boarding pass, etc)." - http://schema.org/CheckInAction"""