Re: New version of schema.org is in LOV

You didn't miss the announcement, I've been juggling a few things
today! But ... no time like the present :)

This update includes Civic Services additions (which bring a few
improvements to ContactPoint). We also add to
http://schema.org/Organization two properties:
http://schema.org/subOrganization and the more specific
http://schema.org/department . The long-awaited TV/Radio update is
also included, as is the Events update. More soon!

Dan